In order to support its development in France and overseas, Apprentis d’Auteuil created a branch in Switzerland in 2013.
- Act as an advocate for young people in difficulty and vulnerable families at an international level mainly with the United Nations (UN) and its agencies (accreditation ECOSOC in the process of acquisition).
- Access new funding from individuals (donations and legacies), from companies (partnerships, sponsorships, practical skills transfer), organisations that support projects in favour of education, training and parenthood assistance.
- Develop support activities alongside Swiss youth and families in partnership with Swiss organisations.
The Swiss branch of Apprentis d’ Auteuil supports projects worldwide around priority points which are:
- Parenting support
- Education and insertion
- Assistance to children living on the streets
Beneficiaries for the past year
- 15,000 young people, including 9,000 from the streets
- 4,400 families
- Almost 300,000 young people in the world when you include our partners network
Projects in 2015
- Educational and extracurricular support for young people in difficulty in Geneva
- Analysis of a potential Application Restaurant in Geneva
Around the world
- Congo, Mali, Peru, Philippines, The Democratic Republic of Congo, Senegal: Care, education and schooling programs for Street Children in support centres.
- In Burkina Faso, Cameroon, Congo, Madagascar, Morocco, Central African Republic and the Philippines: Integration of marginalized 15 to 20 year olds through tailored training programs fitting their needs and the markets requirements.
- France, Lebanon, Morocco, Switzerland: Family Open House program. Assistance with parenting, caring for families in vulnerable positions.
- Cameroon, Lebanon, Morocco, Palestinian Territories, Senegal : Educational Support.
Benoîte Kneib - General Representative
Apprentis d’Auteuil Switzerland
Tel: (+41) 79 324 16 95